Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2019

It's Summer!

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! It’s summer! Hooray! This summer I really want to keep up with my blog, and I have been thinking about it non-stop! I have been faced with a problem, though. What should I write about? 

I’m not saying that I don’t have things to say, because I have many ideas, but I’m not sure what people want to HEAR. I don’t know what kinds of things my readers want to learn about. I, myself, love learning things about different animals and restaurants, but I know that not everyone has the same interests as I do. That is why I would love to know what you, the reader, would like to read about.
Do you want to learn about animals, the environment, your own health, and how veganism impacts all three? Do you want tips on how to become and STAY vegan? Do you want to know about my own personal experience as a vegan teenager? Are you interested in vegan fashion, and cruelty free cleaning products? I would absolutely love to write my blog so that it centers around you, the reader. 

Please let me know what you would be most interested in reading about down in the comment section down below and I would be more than happy to tell you what I know.

I hope that you have a wonderful summer and I look forward to hearing from you!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment