Pages

Friday, April 19, 2019

My obsession with Mac 'n Chao...

Hello again and welcome back! I figured that it has been quite some time since I have written a post about a food that I like so today I am going to be doing just that! This here post is about this microwavable Mac n' cheese (super classy, I know) that I am extremely obsessed with (drum roll please......!) MAC 'n CHAO!
Picture
So I'm not going to lie, I eat this Mac 'n Cheese multiple times a week. The brand (Field Roast) that makes this Mac 'n cheese has been around for 15 years now and their cheese is made with tofu and it is absolutely amazing! I don't really have much else to say about this Mac. It's awesome and I highly recommend it! For more information feel free to explore their website through this link! Until next time!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment