Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

I'm Starting High school!!!

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! It is time for me to go back to school. Goodbye summer, hello fall! 

This summer I worked really hard on this blog and tried to make posts about things that everyone, not just vegans, would want to read. I think (and hope!) that I accomplished that. Since I am about to be a freshman in high school (which seems really crazy to me!) I am definitely going to have more things on my plate than I am used to having. I want to try my best to keep up with my blog as much as possible, and to continue putting out content that my readers will care about.

At the beginning of the summer I wrote a post reaching out to my readers asking what they wanted me to write about. I figured that since it is the start of the school I would ask those questions again so that I can make sure that I am appealing to my readers.

Would you like me to write more about restaurants and recipes that I have been trying? Would you like to learn more about veganism and it's environmental impacts? Are you looking for tips on how to make the transition to veganism as easy as possible? Do you want to know more about my personal experience as a vegan teenager? Do you have any questions for me that I haven't answered?

I am really looking forward to hearing about what you want to read about. So please, if you have any suggestions for me, types of posts you have liked in the past, or those that you are excited for me to do in the future, please let me know in the comments section below! Any feedback, big or small, would be much appreciated!

I wish you all a lovely back to school and a fabulous year ahead! I look forward to hearing from you!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment