Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Golden West Cafe in Baltimore, Maryland

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! Today I am coming right back at you with another
restaurant recommendation from my trip to Maryland! Today I am going to be writing about what might be my favorite restaurant EVER, Golden West Cafe! 


I have been going to Golden West ever since I was little, and as I have become more aware of veganism, and plant-based food options, Golden West has been evolving, too! Every time I go back to visit they have even more vegan options available on their spectacular Vegan Menu, and there is always something new to try!

We went to Golden West for brunch (my favorite!) and we decided to order off of their special Vegan Restaurant Week menu since the food on it would only be available until Vegan Week ends. Fun Fact: Golden West is actually one of the founders of Vegan Restaurant Week!

My dad and brother ordered the Fried Chicken and Mac n' Cheese which was spectacular and the vegan chicken that they use in it has been so popular that they keep running out! My mom and I ordered the Big Breakfast which had 2 blueberry pancakes, blueberry maple sage Impossible sausage, hash browns, scrambled Just Eggs, and summer melon. It was amazing!

Golden West is one of my favorite places in the entire world to eat, and I have made so many great family memories there! Golden West has great food for vegans and non-vegans alike, with TONS of Gluten-Free options as well! Golden West also has a Take-Out window if you are looking for something quicker. If you are ever in Baltimore, I highly recommend going to eat at Golden West! 

(Pro Tip: Make sure to order their tater tots with vegan dipping sauces! I promise you it will be one of the best things that you have ever had!)

Photos




I hope you enjoyed today's post! Thank you for reading! 

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment