Pages

Monday, November 4, 2019

Lola Rosa in Montréal, QC

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! I know that it's been a little while, but today I am coming back at you with another amazing restaurant recommendation in Montréal called Lola Rosa! I hope you enjoy!

Lola Rosa is local chain of all-vegetarian cafés in Montréal, Quebec. Their mission is to provide their customers with delicious vegetarian and vegan food, that will help to encourage people to reduce their meat consumption for the future of our planet. Lola Rosa provides a unique variety of comfort foods with flavors inspired by many different cuisines! They serve burgers, samosas, and burritos as well as a classic veg-friendly poutine, among SO much more!

We walked from our hotel to the restaurant and ended up taking to with us to go. I got a black bean burger with a side of rice which I really enjoyed! My mom ordered "Lola's Nacho Snack" which was served with a delicious house-made cashew cheese sauce, that we both loved! 

As well as providing a place where vegetarians and vegans can find food that they love, Lola Rosa's menu also has an abundance clearly marked Gluten-Free and Nut-Free options! If you are looking for a sweet treat, they also have a variety of fun desserts, from pies, to brownies, to ice cream and more! 

I hope that you enjoyed today's recommendation! For more restaurant recommendations in Montréal, look at my posts about Bowhead Pub and Lov! Until next time!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

*Take the Vegan Pledge*

No comments:

Post a Comment