Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Lov in Montréal, QC


Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! Today I am back with another restaurant recommendation! I am going to be writing about a second amazing place to get vegan food in Montréal! (Previous recommendation: Bowhead Pub) Get excited, because today's recommendation is for a super cute, 100% plant-based eatery called Lov.


Lov is a local chain that serves delicious and nourishing vegan meals with an emphasis on fun! Lov currently has five locations across Canada, with their newest location just recently opening in Toronto. I cannot explain enough how pretty the interior of the restaurant was! Filled with lush plant life and beautiful decor, the design of the restaurant was extremely pleasing to the eyes, heart and soul. 

My mom and I decided to take advantage of the fact that Lov offers Brunch on the weekends until 3pm (by the way, why doesn't everywhere do that?) and so my mom ordered the Lox Bagel complete with smoked tomato, cashew cream cheese, fried caper, dill, and mixed greens. I went for something a little sweeter and ordered the French toast which came topped with apple cashew cream (SO GOOD), roasted apples, maple syrup, and an assortment of fresh berries. 

We were both so happy with what we ordered, and there were so many other things left on their menu that I wished I had the time (and room in my stomach) to try. If I ever find myself back in Montréal, I would DEFINITELY make a return trip to Lov! 


Photo Gallery



(Yes, that is an adorable little potted plant growing out of a toilet bowl!)

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

*Take the Vegan Pledge*

No comments:

Post a Comment