Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

Bowhead Pub in Montréal, QC

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! Over this long weekend, my mom and I decided to take a somewhat spontaneous road trip to Montréal! Very exciting, I know! While we were there we ate a bunch of GREAT vegetarian/vegan restaurants that I can't wait to recommend to you all! So here we go, because today I am going to be writing about an ALL-vegan restaurant called Bowhead Pub!

Bowhead Pub is Montréal's first ever all-vegan pub! It opened this past June and has been a HUGE success so far! The restaurant has a really cool interior with a super cute bar which we got to sit at while waiting for our food. 

We got our food to-go and took it back to our hotel to eat while watching a movie. My mom ordered the Bowhead Burger, which is served with vegan cheddar cheese, tomatoes, red onions, lettuce, and their special "bowhead sauce". I ordered their soft pretzel which was served with a maple-mustard sauce. The mustard was admittedly not my favorite, since I am not a mustard person, but my mom (who IS a mustard person) LOVED it and wants me to pass along the message that if she had the mustard here right now she would be "bathing in it and drinking it all up" since it was the best mustard she has EVER had!

This pub was amazing, and I am so glad that it has been doing so well since it opened! Vegans and non-vegans alike sing its praise since it has great food and drink and just happens to have the extra added bonus of being 100% plant-based!

If this all sounds amazing to you (which it should!) then I suggest checking out the Bowhead Pub menuI hope that you enjoyed today's post! Thanks so much for reading!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

*Take the Vegan Pledge*

No comments:

Post a Comment