Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Vegan food in Philly: The Couch Tomato Cafe

Hello my friends! Apologies for not writing again sooner! I was (as you can probably tell from my title) in Philadelphia! While I was there I kept track of the restaurants we ate at (or got takeout from) and the first place on my list is... The Couch Tomato Cafe!
Picture

So, The Couch Tomato isn't all vegan (or even all vegetarian) but as with a lot of places in Philly, they have some pretty great vegan options. They have a vegan cheese that they can put on their pizzas (It's Kite Hill, in case you were wondering) and they have Vegan Garlic Knots which came with a really awesome sauce and were DELICIOUS! They also have a vegan dessert, The Maddie Bar, which is made of vegan chocolate, nuts, coconut, and rice cereal! Everything we had there was delicious, and we all loved it so much that we got takeout from there TWICE on our trip! If you are ever in Philly (or if you happen to live there-who knows!) definitely try it! Here is a link to their website. Thank you for reading! Check back again soon!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment