Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Violife cheese... the best cheese...

Hello my friends! Welcome back! Today I am going to be writing about my favorite vegan cheese! It is.... (*Dramatic music cues up in background*) Violife Cheese!


Picture



My family discovered Violife pretty recently and we (especially me) love it! Violife believes in a guilt free and plant based diet, which is something I am happy to support! Their products are 100% vegan and they are free from: lactose, GMO, gluten, nuts, soy, preservatives and cholesterol!  They know that for lots of people it is very difficult to give up cheese, so they have created products that are melt-y, creamy, and above all, DELICIOUS! I love to put Violife on Grilled Cheese, but it is also delicious on pizza, mac n' cheese, and so much more! I highly recommend it, for vegans and non-vegans alike! Okay, I literally just got up from the computer to grab a slice of Violife's Smoked Provolone cheese because writing about their mouth-watering cheese made me hungry... I have no regrets... Anyway, if you want to give Violife a try you can buy some at Whole Foods!

For those of you who want to know more about Violife, feel free to click the following link. It also has a location section, so you can search for Violife near you! I hope you enjoyed my post! Come again soon!

Yours,
​The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment