Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Get Fluffed Up: Cotton Candy

Hello, hello, hello! I meant to write again sooner (I had a whole bunch of Thanksgiving posts I wanted to do-which clearly never happened) but I never got around to it! Well, I'm here now, so let's do this!

Two days ago my family got a box in the mail full of cotton candy from Get Fluffed Up, a vegan fairy floss company in San Diego, California! My mom had ordered some to support their business and to try some of their flavors and we were not disappointed!
Picture

So me, being me (a lover of all things cute!) was immediately drawn in by their logo, because it's absolutely adorable! They sent us many bags containing four flavors: Mango, Pineapple, Coconut, and one that came in a silver bag with no name... we haven't tried that one yet, but we're excited to see what's inside! Their cotton candy was delicious, and it's a lot better for you than regular cotton candy! That being said, it's still a treat! If you want to learn more (and check out their super funky flavors) click here! I hope you enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for more!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer 

No comments:

Post a Comment