Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Festively Fall Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Dog Treats (VEGAN!)

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! Ah... October! Falling leaves, long walks, Halloween! Fall is my favorite season and October my favorite month of the year so it's safe to say that I am SUPER hyped right now! So today's post is for all you dog loving fall enthusiasts out there, because I am going to be writing about making Pumpkin and Peanut Butter dog treats(courtesy of the It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken Blog)! 

I got the idea to try making these dog treats while reading the It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken Blog one day. I am SO obsessed with this blog and I am both a fan of the AMAZING recipes and the author of the blog, Sam Turnbull. She has such an infectious personality (both on her blog and youtube channel) and she really inspires me!

One of my mom's friends has a dog (well, really it's his son) named Harold, and I thought since I have no dogs of my own (only three loveably insane cats) that I would try to make these treats for him! The treats needed only three ingredients (all vegan--no meat!)and were super simple to make! I had no way of knowing if they would be good, but Harold absolutely LOVED them and is now demanding more! I better get on that...

(Harold waiting for his treats!)

If you are more a visual person and prefer to watch a video than read a blog post, Sam's video on how to make these dog treats are amazing, as well, and features her adorable pooch, Chickpea!

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Stay tuned for more!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer


Follow Harold's Instagram: @bonethugsnharold

No comments:

Post a Comment