Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Green Elephant in Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend! Yesterday my family and I spent the day in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire which is one of our abolsute favorite spots for a weekend getaway! Great things to do, cute shops, and most of all amazing food! For lunch my mom and I went to one of our all-time favorite restaurants called Green Elephant and had a spectacular time!

My mom and I love Green Elephant's food so much that one time when we were craving it, we got very close to spontaneously hopping in the car and making the 90 minute drive to Portsmouth just to get a taste their food! 

Green Elephant serves vegetarian and vegan food with ingredients and flavors fused together from all over Asia. With dishes inspired by food from Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, China, and India there is something for everyone! For our appetizer, we got Chive Dumplings, and for entrees I got the Tofu Tikka Masala (S0 YUMMY!), and my mom got the Siamese Dream Curry Noodle. The Siamese Dream Curry Noodle is my mom's absolute FAVORITE and she loves it so much! It is actually not available on their lunch menu, but, even so, the chefs were willing to make it especially for her!

We highly recommend Green Elephant! It simply does not compare to any other restaurant! Green Elephant has both a second location and a sister restaurant called Boda (not as veg friendly) in Portland, Maine, as well!



Photos


(Above: Tofu Tikka Masala)


(Above: Siamese Dream Curry Noodles)



(Above: *half-eaten* Chive Dumplings-so good we couldn't wait!)

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Thanks so much for reading!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

*Take the Vegan Pledge*
 I hope you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment