Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2019

It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken Vegan Confetti Cake


Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! It was my little brother's birthday this weekend (he turned 11!!!) and my mom and I thought that it would be a great idea to try to make him a surprise birthday cake! 

Yesterday we sprung into action! We had my dad take my brother out for the afternoon while we secretly baked the cake! We followed the vegan confetti cake recipe on what is now my absolute favorite vegan blogger's website called "It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken". If you are interested in exploring her website feel free to click the following link!


Full disclosure, our cake is nowhere near professional level. We don't have much experience with baking in my house so of course this can be expected, but we are so proud of how the cake turned out. It tasted absolutely delicious! Even though it might look like a bit difficult task to tackle, the recipe was very easy to follow and it was so fun to bake! I highly recommend it!




Photo Gallery


Note: Please don't mind the 101 Dalmations puzzle... my mom and I have spent a long time working on it and now that it is finished we can't bear to take it apart.😢😂

I hope that you have enjoyed this post! Until next time!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment