Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2019

My AMAZING Day at Plant City!!!

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! Today I am going to be writing about an incredibly delicious vegan place that my mom and I went to this week called Plant City! 

Plant City is located in Providence, Rhode Island and it is right by the water. The location is absolutely beautiful! Plant City has a coffee bar, a little market, and four restaurants! Make Out (mostly raw food), Double Zero (for pizza), Bar Verde (Mexican), and New Burger (for-you guessed it-BURGERS!). Everything there is vegan and my mom and I had so much trouble choosing where to eat! We could eat anything and it all sounded amazing! In the end we figured we couldn't go wrong with Mexican. Off to Bar Verde we went!
Bar Verde was located on the second floor of the building along with their pizza place, Double Zero. The space was so pretty and open and the people who worked there were so friendly! We ended up ordering the chips and salsa (which came with three different dips!), and the cremini mushroom + caramelized onion quesadilla to share! Both were big hits and we took our leftovers to go.

Before we left we stopped by the market and the coffee bar for some snacks to take home with us. At the coffee bar we got a double chocolate macadamia nut cookie (may be the best cookie I have ever eaten-no lie) and a pizza roll, which was basically a cinnamon roll but instead of, well, all the cinnamon and sugar, it had a light layer of tomato sauce and basil. DEE-LICIOUS!

I had a great time at Plant City and I am so glad that a place like it exists. If you live anywhere near Providence, or plan on traveling there soon, I highly recommend making the trip to Plant City. There is something there for everyone and the food is SO good!


Photo Gallery






I hope that you enjoyed today's post! Until next time!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment