Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Vegan Creamcheese Recommendations


Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! I am a big fan of bagels with cream cheese! I have it for breakfast most days and it is one of my favorite things to eat! I have gone through many different cream cheese phases while being vegan, and I thought I would share with you my favorite kinds and why I like them! Enjoy!

Violife: Violife is my absolute FAVORITE cream cheese of all time and considering how much I love bagels and cream cheese, that is saying something! If you like their cheese (which I have written about before-click here for the link!) I have no doubt that you will LOVE their cream cheese!

Image result for violife logo
Tofutti: Tofutti cream cheese is probably the cream cheese on this list that I was obsessed with for the longest. It is sweet and creamy, although sometimes difficult to spread. The whipped version is also great and can be spread more easily.
Image result for tofutti logo
Kitehill: Kitehill has so many different cream cheese flavors and all of them are absolutely amazing! They are made with almond milk and are spread very easily. My favorite of their flavors are either their chive cream cheese, or their everything bagel flavored. My mom also loves their jalapeno flavor, but beware-it is pretty spicy!
Image result for kite hill logo
Daiya: Daiya is probably the vegan cream cheese that is the most widely distributed and easy to find. Some Brueggers Bagels locations have even started carrying it as a dairy-free option! If you are looking for something sweet I would recommend their strawberry flavored cream cheese! 
Image result for daiya logo

I hope you enjoyed this post of cream cheese recommendations! If you'd be interested in me doing more posts like this in the future, let me know in the comments section below!

Yours,

The Compassionate Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! This is so helpful! I'm definitely going to look for these brands and try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you found this helpful! Keep your eye out for them! If you can't find what you are looking for try asking your local store to order it for you. That's what we did with Violife and now they carry it! Best of luck on cream cheese adventures!

    ReplyDelete