Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

The Animal Lover's Guide to Changing the World by Stephanie Feldstein

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! Welcome back! Today I am going to be sharing with you one of my all-time favorite books called The Animal Lover's Guide to Changing the World. It is absolutely and positively amazing, and I hope that you go and check it out!

The Animal Lover's Guide to Changing the World by Stephanie Feldstein is one of the most amazing things that I have read in my life. I am not much of a non-fiction reader (even when it is about something that I am passionate about) but even so I absolutely loved this book! 


If you consider yourself in any way a lover of animals, this book is for you. You may not be ready to take the step to becoming vegetarian or vegan, and that's okay. You will still find something in this book that will help you make the world a better place for the animals in your own unique way! This book is written in an engaging style, containing real life information and tips on what you can do to better the world. 


The Animal Lover's Guide to Changing the World has chapters that range from animal advocacy, being active within your community, what to do during the holidays, and the impact that our everyday actions have on the environment. There is something in this book for everyone.

This book contains very helpful information on how to benefit ourselves, the animals, and our beautiful planet. This book is one of the reasons that I have this blog and I am so grateful that it exists. If you know someone that you think this book would be perfect for, get it for them as a gift! That's how I got mine, and it has been one of the best gifts I have ever received!


I hope you enjoyed this post! Until next time!


Yours,

The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment