Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Happy World Plant Milk Day!

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! Happy World Plant Milk Day! In honor of this day, I thought it would be a great opportunity for me to share with you some of my favorite milk alternatives! Enjoy!

Califia Farms: My family ALWAYS has Califia Farms almond milk in our fridge! We use it in recipes all the time, but it also goes well in cereals and oatmeal and is perfect for just plain old drinking! We normally use their unsweetened almond milk, but they also have flavored almond milks (vanilla is delicious!) and other plant milks as well! Califia Farms milk is super easy to find at grocery stores and has been a family favorite for a long time! Highly recommend!

Oatly: Oatly is a milk company based in Sweden! Their oat milks became so popular over in Europe that people in the U.S. actually petitioned to have their milk sent over here! Amazing! We only just recently tried their milk (after passing by it in grocery stores many a time) and it lived up to the hype!
Silk: Silk is a soy milk that is widely distributed and you can find almost anywhere! Even before my parents and I went vegan and we were only vegetarian we drank plant-based milks. When I was younger soy milk was the milk we kept in our house, with Silk's soy milk as our go-to. If soy milk isn't really your thing, not to worry since Silk produces other types of plant-based milk alternatives as well!

There are SO many other types of plant milk that I could recommend (and tons that I have never tried!) but I figured I would start with a few as to not overwhelm you all. There are more options today than ever before! Rice milk, cashew milk, coconut milk, pea milk, macadamia milk, and so much more! I encourage you to try them out and find the one that you like best! Help make the world cruelty free!

If you have any questions for me, or are interested in me doing more posts in the future like this one, let me know in the comments section below! For more information about World Plant Milk Day, feel free to click the following link! I hope you all have a wonderful day and I wish you good luck on your plant milk adventures!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment