Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

The Help Yourself Cookbook for Kids by Ruby Roth

Image result for ruby roth cookbookHello friends and fellow animal lovers! Welcome back! A few weeks ago I was looking around for vegan cookbooks, and I came across a book by Ruby Roth, a vegan activist who both writes and illustrates children's books. When I was little, one of my favorite reads was her book That's Why We Don't Eat Animals so when I heard she had written a vegan cookbook for kids, I knew that I had to read it!

The book contains lists of basic ingredients for beginners, a letter to parents, cool animal facts, colorful illustrations, adorable animals, and of course easy and fun-filled recipes for kids!

I absolutely loved this book and I think that it is the perfect book for kids and teenagers who are interested in veganism and/or cooking in general, but aren't quite sure where to start. The recipes are quick, healthy, easy to follow and most of all delicious! From snacks to salads to colorful fruity drinks, there is something in this book that everyone will want to try!

My mom read this cookbook as well and she thought that it was very helpful not only for vegan parents but for parents of vegan kids so that they can see how to better support their kids on their cooking adventures!

I hope that you enjoyed this post and that you will go check out this cookbook, or get it as a gift for someone else, because it is truly amazing and unlike any other book I have read! Until next time!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer


No comments:

Post a Comment