Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

Johnny Rad's in Baltimore, Maryland

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! I hope that you are all having a WONDERFUL day so far! It was my little cousin's birthday this past week (she turned 3!) and so we made the trip down to Maryland to visit my mom's extended family in celebration! Whenever we visit her family we eat the most AMAZING food, and since it is currently VEGAN RESTAURANT WEEK in Maryland(!!!), there were even more options than usual, all of which were DELICIOUS! One of the restaurants we ate at was this pizza place called Johnny Rad's...

We have eaten at Johnny Rad's a few times before, and they have had great vegan and vegetarian food options every time that we've gone! There were NINE of us eating at Johnny Rad's so things got a little bit hectic, but I managed to take photos of the things that my immediate family and I ate to share with you(see below)! 


For appetizers we ordered fries with different dipping sauces, vegan everything pretzel bites, and vegan mozzarella sticks! YUM! The cheese sauce that came with the everything pretzel bites was ESPECIALLY delicious and probably my fave!




(Photos of the Apps!)

My mom and aunt ordered the Honey Mustard Chicken pizza which was one of their Vegan Week specials, and my dad ordered their vegan brisket style BBQ sandwich, which he said was one of the best sandwiches that he had ever had!

For dessert my mom and I ordered the doughnut twist which was so incredibly delicious! My little cousin also got the rainbow bites which I also got to try, and they were SO yummy, as well!

Doesn't this all sound AMAZING? If you're liking what you are hearing you should check out the AMAZING food on the Johnny Rad's menu! Vegan Week isn't over yet, so if you are currently anywhere near Baltimore (or will be soon), I recommend going to eat at Johnny Rad's!


More Photos!





Thank you so much for reading! More posts coming soon!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. I love Johnny Rad's! Such a good spot for vegans and non-vegans alike. Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Chloe! I love Johnny Rad's. I'm not usually a sweets person, but the doughnut twist and rainbow bites look amazee :)

    ReplyDelete