Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Zucker&Jagdwurst Basic Hummus Recipe

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! I hope that you have been having a wonderful day so far! The other day my mom and I tried out a hummus recipe (click here to read!) from a vegan blog that I read called "Zucker&Jagdwurst" and the result did not disappoint!

Zucker&Jagdwurst is written by two women named Julia and Isa and they live in Berlin, Germany! So cool! But don't worry if you don't speak German (I don't) because their blog is also available in English! They share amazing vegan recipes inspired by cuisines all around the world! From burgers to ramen to tasty desserts, their blog has got it all!

My mom and I have been cooking a lot more together lately which has been absolutely wonderful! The past few days our dip game has been strong! (Click here for our fabulous Spinach Dip experience!)

This hummus was super simple to make, taking ten minutes and requiring fewer than ten ingredients! We served our hummus with black grapes, and sliced ciabatta and pretzels. It was super good and I can't wait to make this hummus again!

Photo Gallery




If you want to check out their blog click here! I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment