Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Loving it Vegan's Spinach Dip Recipe


Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! Welcome back! Yesterday my mom and I decided to try making "The Most Divine Vegan Spinach Dip" from Loving it Vegan's blog and I thought I would share our experience with you!

The recipe was so fun to make and came out absolutely delicious! If you are new to being in the kitchen (like I am) I recommend making this with someone. I always have so much fun cooking with my mom, and I learn a lot each time we make something together!

Since the dip actually gets to go into the oven for a short while it turns out a bit crispy on the edges which was SO good! We paired our dip with sliced ciabatta and black grapes, but I bet serving it with veggies and/or crackers would turn out great! This recipe would be PERFECT for parties and get-togethers, so if socializing is your thing I would try this out for your next event! 

The recipe was very simple and easy to follow. If you are more of a visual learner there is also a quick video on the recipe page that you can watch as well!


Photos



If you are interested in learning more about Loving it Vegan's blog and her AMAZING recipes click here! I hope that you enjoyed today's post! Stay tuned for more!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment