Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

My Go-to Back to School Snacks

Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! It's the beginning of the school year again! Oh how summer flies by! If your school hasn't started already, it will soon and with the beginning of school comes snack shopping! I thought I would share some of my favorite vegan snacks with you, so we can start off the school year together cruelty-free!

Let's begin with that savory + crunch-filled goodness...

Hippeas: Hippeas are one of my favorite snacks for school! They are crunchy, chickpea-based puffs off deliciousness with many different flavors! My favorite is the vegan white cheddar, but they have so many other fun flavors as well!
Earth Balance Cheddar Squares: These cheddar squares are PERFECT for anyone who misses goldfish, Cheez-its, or anything of the like! Give these to any vegan, transitioning vegan, or non-vegan and they will love them!

Now let's move on to that fruity fun...

Yoyo Bears: Yoyo Bears are made by a company called Bear Nibbles that is dedicated to making healthy fruit snacks that taste delicious! Each pack contains a cup of pure fruit or veggies, with no added sugar! Super easy snack for when you are on the go!
GoGo SqueeZ Applesauce: These applesauce pouches are an easy snack that has become SUPER popular. With so many fun flavors to choose from, you'll always have something new to try!

Looking for something even sweeter? Try these...

Made Good Crispy Squares: Made Good Foods is a company with delicious snacks that are good for you! They have amazing cookies, bars, granola, and so much more! My favorites are their vanilla crispy squares, which are like Rice Krispies Treats, but better for you, the planet, and the animals! Mega YUM!
Enjoy Life Cookies: Enjoy Life Foods are free from the top 14 most common allergens and  are certified VEGAN! My favorite snacks are their cookies! You can get them in little packs that are easily slipped into snacks for a nice treat!
If you are interested in me doing more recommendation posts like this in the future (or have any questions for me) please feel free to reach out in the comments section below! I'd love to hear from you! I hope you enjoyed my recommendations! Have a lovely "snack to school"!

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment