Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

by CHLOE in Boston, Massachusetts


Hello friends and fellow animal lovers! Today I am writing to you with another fabulous vegan restaurant recommendation! Last Friday my mom took me and my little brother into Boston. For lunch we went to the seaport location of by CHLOE. I had never been before, but my mom had and I am so glad she took us because it was amazing!

The interior was so cute, with little succulents, and adorable designs on the walls. They even had chairs by the window that hung down from the ceiling! They had these adorable mini coloring books with cute drawings and little tidbits about the food we are putting into our bodies, and the effect that our eating choices have on the world around us! I, of course, HAD to take one. I have been working on coloring it in ever since! Everything at by CHLOE is vegan, plant-based, kosher, and DE-LICIOUS!

We ordered some fries to share, and we got some of their beet ketchup for dipping, which sounds a bit weird, I know, but was so smooth and sweet! My mom ordered their pesto meatball sub, my brother got their Mac 'n Cheese with a side of shiitake bacon (YUM!) and I got their avocado pesto pasta which I LOVED! For dessert (which we took to-go) we got a hostess cupcake and a chocolate chip cookie. I am looking forward to trying one of their homemade push-pops the next time I go!

If you are ever near one of by CHLOE's many locations (click here to see where they are!) I highly recommend stopping by, whether it be for a meal, a snack, or simply just a sugary treat!


Photo Gallery




If you are interested in checking out their super cute and colorful menu click here! I hope that you enjoyed today's restaurant recommendation! 

Yours,
The Compassionate Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment